Here is how we roll once you call Lykens Valley Contractors. On your first phone call, we will give you some ballpark prices and set up an onsite visit with you if you are interested.
The Following Things Will Then Take Place:
- #1: We will visit you onsite.
- #2: We will take all the necessary measurements. Jr will review all details, colors, and styles with you while onsite.
- #3: We send you an estimate for your project. Via Email or traditional mail. ( Your preference )
- #4: We call you 5-7 days after we sent your estimate.
- #5: Everything needed to complete your project will be spelled out in your estimate.
- #6: We require 30% down upon signing. Another 35% the first day on site and the balance upon completion. Once you decide to move forward with the project: Sign and date the estimate, send it in with your deposit and you will be put on our schedule. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Check or Cash.
- #7: Once you have completed step 6, Jr will review everything and hand it over to our production manager (Elmer). At this point, Elmer will give you a tentative start date. Elmer will also be coordinating with you, our crew and the material suppliers & will keep everybody up to date.
- #8: Elmer will call you 3-5 days before we start your project, Giving you a heads up on when supplies will show up, When to expect our crew, start times, ETC.
- #9: Here is what to expect when our crew shows up. The team leader will review the project with you and also update you on the current schedule for your project. He will also be able to schedule a walk around with you to keep you up to date on the project status. Also, we will try to review everything completed at the end of the workday. On our final day, we also offer a walk around with you to answer any questions you might have.
- #10: Once the project is completed. You will receive a satisfaction survey that you can fill out and return if you wish. This is turned into the office to ensure you have the opportunity to fully express yourself.
Thank you for your time so far. We look forward to working with You.